Book Your “Osteopathic Treatment”
Looking for an Osteopath?
Deansgate Osteopathic Clinic provide proven effective osteopathic treatment with support from registered Osteopaths to help you become pain free and back active:
We have you covered…
From our Osteopath you will learn to…
Understand your pain and to understand how you can plan for the future
Get your health back on track and not lose any more fitness.
Understand how your body simply compensates and adapts with injuries.
With so much to take in and going with your body, its great to know and understand that seeing one of our osteopaths in Bolton is with you all the way, we can help you train, if needed retrain and develop your body to keep it working at its best, to help you manage adaptions and to balance compensation patterns.
Ultimately we help you get out of pain and back to living a fuller life PAIN FREE.
So here are the Deansgate Osteopathic Clinic here’s what we actually tell you…
– What is actually causing your pain, a specific diagnosis
– Why it is causing pain
– How can it be prevented or simply managed
Our expert approach takes away the guess work and improves your chances of eliminating your back pain, knee pain, headaches sore neck etc and get the right treatment, advice or if necessary a referral to another healthcare professional….
Book a treatment here at the Deansgate Osteopathic Clinic to see one of our osteopaths and be confident in what we say and recommend will give you the best opportunity to get back to a better lifestyle, back to work and playing the sports you love.
During our treatment you will gain an understanding of the What, Why, & How to get rid of your pain
We look forward to helping you, but most importantly it starts with a diagnosis.
Some of the causes and influences are:
- Muscle weakness in the hips
- Muscle tightness & imbalance
- Core weakness
- Ankle instability & foot issues effecting the spine
- Previous injury & movement pattern adaptations
Treatment When You Need It!…
Resilience & Prevention
Here’s What You Get With An Osteopath
- Accurate Diagnosis: Experienced advanced practitioner
- Effective Treatment: Evidence based treatment
- Rehabilitation: Injury rehabilitation and integration
Here’s What You Do Not Get With Our Osteopath:
- 10 minute sessions: We take time to listen and thoroughly to assess your injury
- Left on electro machines: Our treatment is hands on and a two way process with you
- A Sheet of Generic exercises: Our plans are specific to the injury and your rehabilitation
- Drawn out treatment plans based on 12 or 24 sessions: We work to your injury and your rehabilitation requirements.
Commonly Seen Issuses
Pain down the Leg
Pain down the hand
Cruciate Ligament injuries