Back Pain: Treatment & Rehabilitation
Book Your ‘Back Pain’ Treatment today..
We help you get moving pain free, helping back pain and associated symptoms.
We have you covered…
Who Gets Back Pain?
Here at Deansgate Osteopathic Clinic we help people in Bolton stay active, avoid surgery and live free of painkillers enjoying the things that life offers.
Here’s our first guarantee, you will get diagnosis, a diagnosis based on experience and a thorough assessment and examination and the latest research.
If you are unsure if Osteopathy will help you? Maybe you have had treatment before without the results? or maybe you are not sure what treatment is most suitable, Speak to one of our Osteopaths who is also a chartered/HPC registered physiotherpist to get answers to your questions: 01204 522133
- Pain in the gluts (buttocks)
- Pain down the back of the leg
- Pain into your feet and toes
- Pain may be stabbing, burning or shooting
Our treatment is based on getting your body moving in the most effective pain free way possible, utilising, massage manipulation, joint articulation and exercises.
Some of the causes and influences are:
Here at the Deansgate Osteopathic Clinic we provide effective treatment for back pain and support from experienced and proven practitioners.
We do not demand 20 sessions, stick you on machines or give you a generic printed exercise sheet.
Our treatment is specific to you and your needs, we will assess, treat and rehabilitate.
* A full assessment- looking at you back and also other influencing factors, previous injuries, accidents, posture, sport and overall health.
* A diagnosis
* The best advice to help prevent a return of your pain
* How to get back to the exercise you love doing
* How to strengthen your back or injured body
* When necessary ongoing support and treatment